Ingredients (serves 5 people)
- 1-2 pounds large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat broiler. Arrange shrimp in rows in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté, stirring occasionally to prevent burning, until lightly golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Pour over shrimp.
- Broil shrimp until pink and firm to the touch, about 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkle of parsley. Serve immediately.